• The types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our Website – www.kimashleydesign.com and other online services (collectively, our “Services”); and
• our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services and in the electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
“User” or “you” or “your” refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, uploading information or viewing pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services.
“User Account” is a separate part of the Website, containing User information required by Kim Ashley Design during registration.
“Content” will include (but is not limited to) images, photos, audio, video, location data, ‘nearby places’, and all other forms of information or data.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS?
Kim Ashley Design may collect and use information of and regarding its Users. We collect only data which is essential to our operations and enables us to provide you with better user experience.
We may also use certain performance tracking tools, such as Google Analytics. Through the use of Google Analytics, we gather information regarding your behavior and preferences when using our online platform.
We collect two types of information from and about our Users, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified; and/or
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details (i.e. your Internet Service Provider).
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- User Account information: Personal information, such as your full name and other information you may provide with your account, such as your address and phone number, that may be displayed as a part of your User Account; We collect this information in order to verify your identity and provide you with an individualised experience of our Services.
- Contact Information: Your contact information, such as email address and other ways of communication. We collect this information in order to provide you with access to certain features of our Services and to inform you about relevant information concerning your use of our Services.
- Preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language; We collect this information in order to enhance your user experience.
- Your Content: Information you provide through our Services. You also may provide information (likes, ratings, reviews, images, photos, comments, etc.) to be published or displayed on publicly accessible areas of the Services. We collect this information in order to keep track of the user-generated content and examine whether it complies with our content standards.
- Searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected; We collect this information in order to improve your user experience and provide you with more relevant content and Services.
- Browsing information: How long you used our Services, which features you used, etc.; We collect this information in order to analyze the behavior of our users and improve our Services.
- Communications: Between you and Kim Ashley Design support staff regarding the Services. We collect this information in order to monitor the quality of our support staff and your communications with us.
HOW WE GATHER INFORMATION FROM USERS?
How we collect and store information depends on the pages you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. For example, you may be asked to provide information when you register for access to certain portions of our Website, create a User account, request certain features, such as e-mail newsletters or when you make a payment. Like most Websites, Kim Ashley Design also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors and Users. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Like other Websites, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualized content. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone, except in cases when that proves necessary.
We will retain the information we collect from you for a period of 5 years. After the expiry of this period, we undertake to delete any information we have collected from you.
We strive to always protect your personal payment information. Payment transactions may be made via Paypal. We accept payments with all major credit and debit card providers, such as VISA, Mastercard and others. All payment card transactions made through our payment gateway are processed using a secure online payment gateway (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology) that encrypts your card details in a secure hosting environment. We do not hold your payment card details on the Kim Ashley Design server.
RIGHT OF CONSENT WITHDRAWAL
You may withdraw your consent for collecting your personal information at any time. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com.
CHANGE OR REVIEW OF INFORMATION
If you would like to review, change or delete personal data we have collected from you or you had submitted or permanently delete your account, please contact us.
ACCESSING & CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us, as well as any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you. You may request that we delete personal data about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or is being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirements.
SECURITY: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We have implemented appropriate measures in the form of various technical, physical and other means, including, but not limited to measures regarding the security of out electronic systems and databases, locks, racks, cases and other devices and access controlling systems, fire-notifying and fire extinguishing systems. These means aim at improving the integrity and security of the personal information that we collect and maintain. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot guarantee the full elimination of all risks. If we learn of any violation, breach or danger to our security systems breach, then we will attempt to notify you electronically so that timely and appropriate protective steps can be taken. Apart from informing you via e-mail, we may post a notice on the Website if a security breach occurs.
Your personal data safety is of utmost importance to us. We review and strive to improve our security measures on a regular basis.
If we detect a breach of our security measures, which has the potential of harming you as individual we will notify you without undue delay.
- CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Other Users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account if you include your personal information in any content you post or make publicly available.
You may control and restrict the personal data you share with us by visiting the Settings section of your User Account.
If you have any questions regarding the ways you can control your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As mentioned, you may at any time review or change the personal information we maintain about you by contacting Kim Ashley Design. Upon your request, we will delete your contact information and personal data from our active databases.
Kim Ashley Design does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our servers. Kim Ashley Design encourages parents to go online with their kids.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- GOVERNING LAW
The copyrights of our Website are the property of Kim Ashley Design.
Texts, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and clips, visible on the Website are the object of copyright and are part of the intellectual property of Kim Ashley Design. Those may not be reproduced, used, presented or represented without an explicitly written permission by Kim Ashley Design. Any distribution of files, obtained by the Users under the Terms and Conditions of the Website, or of parts of such files, constitutes a violation of the relevant intellectual property protection laws and is prosecuted by the law.
Nothing contained on this Website may be interpreted as granting a license or right of use as a trademark without the prior explicit written consent of Kim Ashley Design.
Kim Ashley Design is controlled, operated and administered entirely within USA.
If you are accessing the Kim Ashley Design website from another jurisdiction, please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to Kim Ashley Design in USA and, by using the Website, you consent to that transfer and to abide by the applicable laws concerning your use of the Website and your agreements with us.